$35,000 to $45,000 Annually + opportunity for commissions
Per diem for meals when travelling
Dental, Medical, Vision
Paid Holidays and Accrued vacation
Why Work Here?
“Unlimited Earning Potential”
This position provides implementation and training of RosieConnect 2.0 software and medical devices at customer facilities in the long term care industry and through in-house webinars. Overnight travel required 2-3 weeks per month. Comprehensive training provided.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines for new customers or new services to existing customers.
- Travel to customer facilities
- Coordinate and prepare for implementation
- Assemble equipment and prepare hardware
- Effectively and efficiently train customers to use the application and equipment
- Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve issues
- Proactively communicate to customers improvements in utilization of products and services; attempt to minimize future support
- Document and track issues to ensure timely resolution
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion
- Assist in new feature development including compiling user feedback, developing technical specifications, testing, documentation and communication strategies to support new feature release.
- Support sales and marketing team as needed
- 50-80% travel
- Technically and mechanically inclined
- Must be able to hand assemble equipment using hand tools, screws, nuts and bolts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Training and presentation skills to large and small groups
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and CRM programs
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Frequent and prolonged bending, lifting, standing and walking is required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About Nurse Rosie Products:
Founded in 1977, Nurse Rosie Products is a privately held leader in long-term health care, specializing in the development and distribution of point-of-care advanced medical technology. A recognized brand in skilled nursing facilities nationwide, the company is best known for its rapidly expanding selection of patient monitoring systems that seamlessly and securely transfer clinical data wirelessly from the bedside to a patient’s Electronic Health Record (EHR). Offering unmatched training, quality service and support around-the-clock, in addition to medical equipment, wound care solutions and disposable supplies, Nurse Rosie Products serves over 2,500 facilities in all 50 states and is headquartered in Savannah, Georgia.
Company website: http://www.nurserosie.com
Posted date: 28 days ago